RECRUE PUBLISHER ADDITIONAL TERMS
The following policies and terms (“Additional Terms”) are part of your agreement with Recrue, in addition to the Recrue Publisher Terms and Conditions (“Publisher Terms”). Please check from time to time for updates.
In these Additional Terms, any capitalized words that aren’t defined in the Additional Terms are defined in the Publisher Terms.
INVENTORY POLICY FOR ALL PUBLISHERS
Publisher will not do any of the following and will not encourage, permit or authorize any third party to do any of the following:
- Generate false or fraudulent impressions, fraudulent clicks or non-human traffic in connection with the Services and any content disseminated via the Services, including repeated manual clicks, incented clicks, participation in pay-per-click programs, use of robots or other automated query tools or computer generated search requests, or fraudulent use of masked domains.
- Attempt to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Services.
- Modify, change or bypass any feature or aspect of the Services.
- Breach the security of the Services or actively try to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Auto refresh any inventory or page without Recrue’s prior written consent.
- Cache any content (including ads) provided via the Services.
- Display anything (e.g., pop-up windows, expanding banners, animations) that obscures ads or other content (“Ads”) provided in connection with the Services.
- Strip, block, or filter ads, or prevent or inhibit any display of Ads in whole or in part.
- Redirect a user away from any landing page after a user clicks on an Ad.
- Intersperse any content between a user’s click and any landing page, or minimize, remove or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display of any landing page.
- Use Recrue’s or any Provider’s names or logos without Recrue’s explicit prior written consent.
- Modify security or other settings that protect users or cause damage to the normal operation of user devices.
Publisher will display any labels or disclosures required by Recrue. Publisher acknowledges that the Services Parties may impose additional charges for violations of the Agreement.
If an IO includes Primis services, Publisher will comply with the Primis Publisher Terms and Conditions found at https://www.primis.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/publisher_terms_and_conditions.pdf (“Primis Requirements”). Publisher will not violate (and will enable Recrue to fully comply with) all obligations of “Publisher” in the Primis Requirements. Any Publisher action or inaction that would constitute a breach of the Primis Requirements if performed by Recrue will constitute Publisher’s material breach of the Publisher Terms between Publisher and Recrue.
If the Services include demand from YieldLift, the IAB Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One Year or Less, Version 3.0 (“IAB Standard Terms”) shall apply to the extent such terms favor YieldLift.