RECRUE PUBLISHER ADDITIONAL TERMS
The following policies and terms (“Additional Terms”) are part of your agreement with Recrue, in addition to the Recrue Publisher Terms and Conditions (“Publisher Terms”). Please check from time to time for updates.
In these Additional Terms, any capitalized words that aren’t defined in the Additional Terms are defined in the Publisher Terms.
INVENTORY POLICY FOR ALL PUBLISHERS
Publisher will not do any of the following and will not encourage, permit or authorize any third party to do any of the following:
- Generate false or fraudulent impressions, fraudulent clicks or non-human traffic in connection with the Services and any content disseminated via the Services, including repeated manual clicks, incented clicks, participation in pay-per-click programs, use of robots or other automated query tools or computer generated search requests, or fraudulent use of masked domains.
- Attempt to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Services.
- Modify, change or bypass any feature or aspect of the Services.
- Breach the security of the Services or actively try to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Auto refresh any inventory or page without Recrue’s prior written consent.
- Use robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect, compile or submit content of any kind to or from the Services.
- Cache any content (including ads) provided via the Services.
- If Services include display of content (including ads), display anything (e.g., pop-up windows, expanding banners, animations) that obscures the Services.
- Strip, block, or filter the Services, or prevent or inhibit any display of the Services in whole or in part.
- Redirect a user away from any landing page after a user clicks on content provided via the Services.
- Intersperse any content between a user’s click and any landing page, or minimize, remove or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display of any landing page.
- Use Recrue’s or any Provider’s names or logos without Recrue’s explicit prior written consent.
- Modify security or other settings that protect users or cause damage to the normal operation of user devices.
Publisher will display any labels or disclosures required by Recrue.
If an IO includes Primis services, Publisher acknowledges that Primis services are subject to compliance with the Primis Publisher Terms and Conditions found at https://www.primis.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/publisher_terms_and_conditions.pdf (“Primis Requirements”). Publisher will not violate (and will enable Recrue to fully comply with) all obligations of “Publisher” in the Primis Requirements. Any Publisher action or inaction that would constitute a breach of the Primis Requirements if performed by Recrue will constitute Publisher’s material breach of the Publisher Terms between Publisher and Recrue.